Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package (05N/06D)
Package Name: Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Chikmagalur, Sringeri, Kalasa, Kudremukh National Park, Udupi, Karkala and Murudeshwara
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Chikmagalur
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore at 7 AM and drive to Chikmagalur
- famous for its hill stations and also popularly known as the coffee land of Karnataka. Chilmagalur is blessed with magnificent mountain ranges and superb valleys, beautiful laid gardens, excellent visual treat for the tourists. On arrival at Chikmagalur, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit Seethalayanagiri
. Mullayanagiri is the highest peak of Karnataka state located in Bababudangiri range. The height of Mullayanagiri is 6330 ft (1,930 meters) and it is regarded as the highest peak between Himalayas and Nilgiris (Vehicles are allowed till Seethalayanagiri and you will need to do a small trek to Mullayanagiri)
. Then drive back to Chikmagalur. Enroute, enjoy the sip of hot Chikmagalur coffee at SIRI Coffee
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Chikmagalur - Sringeri - Kalasa
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to drive to Sringeri
- (Sringeri Sharada Peeta)
, the first mutt established by jagadguru Sri Adishankara (Shankracharya) and located on the banks of Tunga river. Sringeri is home to a number of historic temples. On arrival at Sringeri, visit to Sri Sharadamba temple
and offer prayers to Goddess of Knowledge and get her blessings. Then visit nearest Sri Vidyashankara temple
and other shrines in the temple premises. Then you can have lunch at temple dining hall. Then drive to Kalasa
. (Enroute, enjoy the amazing beauty of Kudremukh National Park)
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district
and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, temples, etc. Kalasa is one of the important shooting destinations of Karnataka and many south Indian movies are shot at this beautiful heaven on the earth. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel and relax. Evening, visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Kalasa - Kudremukh National Park - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to beautiful Tea Estate at Samse
. Samse is located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. The tea estate is very beautiful and scenic where nature has spread a loving carpet of green. The Sri Sarva Siddhi Ganapathy temple in the middle of the tea estate adds more beauty to the place and one will feel that he is in the cradle of nature and God. This awesome place will take some time to enjoy the beauty of the nature. Then drive to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Enroute, enjoy the amazing beauty of Kudremukh National Park
and then visit Karkala
known for single stone 41.5 feet statue of Gommateshwara (Lord Bahubali)
- the second tallest in Karnataka. On arrival at Udupi, check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Udupi Sightseeing
Morning, after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Udupi. First visit Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary
, a protected wildlife sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. The sanctuary houses Sitanadi nature camp run by Karnataka Forest Department. Udupi to Agumbe road passes through this wildlife sanctuary. The Someshwara Wildlife Sanctuary has tropical wet evergreen forests, west coast semi evergreen forests and southern secondary moist mixed deciduous forests in its ranges.
Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Udupi - Murudeshwara
Morning, after the breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Anegudde Vinayaka Temple
- located in Kumbhashi 9 Km from Udupi. It is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and one of the seven Mukti places of Karnataka. Then drive to Maravanthe Beach
- a hidden gem as far as beach destinations in India are concerned. Maravanthe has the Arabian Sea to its right and the Sauparnika River on its left adding a different charm to it. Take in the picturesque views and enjoy the beauty of this Virgin beach. Then visit Ottinene beach
is a scenic beach in coastal Karnataka, popular because of an elevated cliff that offers captivating views of the beach below. The shallow beach area, with hills in one corner is safe, scenic and photogenic. There is Kshitija Nesara dhama - a small park overlooking Ottinene beach. Then drive to Murudeshwara
- a beach destination lies along the Arabian Sea in Uttara Kannada district. Murudeshwara is another name of the Hindu god, Lord Shiva as this place is a popular pilgrimage site. Murudeshwar is also popular for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue (123 feet). On arrival at Murudeshwara, check in to the hotel and then visit the temple and then play in the mighty sea waters splashing against the surface of the beach or go for water sports and other activities. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Murudeshwara - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Chikmagalur - Kalasa - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package.