Kalasa - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Tour Package (06N/07D)
Package Name: Kalasa - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Tour Package
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Places covered: Belur, Kalasa, Horanadu, Mangalore, Udupi, Malpe beach, Maravanthe Beach, Murudeshwar, Gokarna and Karwar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Belur - Kalasa
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Belur
, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza and one of the finest examples of Hoysala workmanship. Visit this beautiful temple and then drive to Kalasa
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, temples, etc. Kalasa is one of the important shooting destinations of Karnataka and many south Indian movies are shot at this beautiful heaven on the earth. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel and then visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kalasa (OFF road Jeep drive)
Morning after breakfast at 8.30 AM, and OFF road Jeep drive (on direct payment basis)
sightseeing at Kalasa, visit the following places Kyatanamakki
- hill station with a spectacular landscape located near Horanadu and fully off road route 4x4 jeeps plays around the hill base to top and offers a superb scenic beauty at top of the hill and nearby hills are breath-taking. Then visit to Ambathirtha
- one of the beautiful and stunning spots located amid tranquility of the thick forest. The river is dotted with black rocks that jut out forming a landscape of assorted shapes and sizes. Many Kannada movies have been shot at this beautiful place. From here, you can enjoy awesome views of Anebetta (Elephant Hill) looming on the horizon.
Enjoy the beauty and play in the water (only if the water flow is slow
). However, be careful when entering the water because there are whirlpools and strong undercurrents that can wash you away. Then proceed to the Hanging Bridge
, a beautiful Hanging Bridge is built across River Bhadra. Then drive to Abragudige Waterfalls
(OPTIONAL AND ONLY DURING MONSOON SEASON), a beautiful waterfall located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. This beautiful waterfall is located in a private estate and in a scenic place. Here you can enjoy the beauty of the place and also you play in the waterfall. After enjoying in the waterfall.
Finally, proceed to Hallimane House
(Halli means Village
and Mane means House
), a 210 year old well maintained house located 4 Km from Horanadu. The Hallimane family is well known in Kalasa. There is a shop beside Hallimane house where you can pick up coffee, tea, honey and pain-relieving healing oils here. Here you can have a Special Natural drink on direct payment basis (a combination of soda with 6 masalas and 18 herbs). Evening, drive to Horanadu
. Horanadu is a place of enchanting natural landscape in Chikmagalur district. First visit Horanadu View Point, where you have beautiful view of Horanadu and surrounding hills. Then visit ancient temple of the goddess Annapoorneshwari here has been restored and renamed the Adi – Shaktyatmaka Shree Annapoorneshwari
. The main deity of Annapoorneshwari is made of gold. It is said that a person who seeks the blessings of Goddess would never have any scarcity for food in life. Get the divine blessings of Goddess Annapoorneshwari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Kalasa - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mangalore
- proclaimed as the gateway to Karnataka and lies nestled between the blue waters Arabian Sea and the towering hills of Western Ghats mountain range. On arrival at Mangalore, check in to the hotel and visit Panambur Beach
, the most visited beach and it is popular for its picturesque sunsets, the beautiful port area and a picnic spot for tourists and locals alike and offers very good views of the sunset. Panambur Beach is also Known for its cleanliness and safety. Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, Boating, Dolphin viewing. Evening visit Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra
, one of the beautiful temples of Mangalore and Beautiful view of temple filled with lights and decorative everywhere around the temple is bliss to watch! Everyone who visits Mangalore must visit this temple. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Mangalore - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and transfer to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Udupi - Maravanthe Beach - Murudeshwar - Gokarna
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Maravanthe Beach
- a hidden gem as far as beach destinations in India are concerned. Maravanthe has the Arabian Sea to its right and the Sauparnika River on its left adding a different charm to it. Take in the picturesque views and enjoy the beauty of this Virgin beach. Then drive to Murudeshwar
- a beach destination lies along the Arabian Sea in Uttara Kannada district. Murudeshwar is another name of the Hindu god, Lord Shiva as this place is a popular pilgrimage site. Murudeshwar is also popular for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue (123 feet). Visit the temple and then play in the mighty sea waters splashing against the surface of the beach or go for water sports and other activities. Then drive to Gokarna
, popular temple town also famous for its beautiful virgin beaches and breathtaking landscapes. The drive up the winding path to Gokarna is a panoramic with the mountains and rocks, Western Ghats on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. On arrival at Gokarna, check in to the hotel evening, visit proceed to famous OM beach
, the only naturally auspicious Om shaped beach, enjoy the nature and then proceed to another popular beach. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Gokarna - Karwar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Karwar, On arrival, check in to the hotel and visit Devbagh
, Kurumgad Beach
. These Beaches are very closer to Karwar. The Devbagh beach, located about 3 km away, is among a number of small islands on the horizon and popular center for diving and snorkeling. Enjoy the Panoramic view of Sea. Then proceed Kali Bridge
- stretches over the region where the mesmerising River Kali meets the magnificent Arabian Sea. Then visit to Sadashivgad Fort
- built atop a hill on the north bank of the Kali river offering a beautiful view. Then visit to Warship Museum
, situated in Rabindranath Tagore beach. INS Chapal is a missile warship and was used in the 1971 Indo - Pak war. In 2006, the ship was converted into a museum to display sea-artefacts, a video of the ship being converted into this museum among other collectibles. Evening, enjoy the sunset at Kali River Garden
- offers an excellent view of the sunset and the tranquility. This garden is also famous for its Food Courts, Kids Playground, Water Sports activities and Camping. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Karwar - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kalasa - Mangalore - Udupi - Gokarna - Karwar Tour Travel Package.