Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Belur, Kalasa, Horanadu, Kudremukh National Park, Udupi, Maravanthe Beach, Ottinene beach and Murudeshwara
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Belur - Kalasa
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Belur
, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza and one of the finest examples of Hoysala workmanship. Visit this beautiful temple and then drive to Kalasa
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, temples, etc. Kalasa is one of the important shooting destinations of Karnataka and many south Indian movies are shot at this beautiful heaven on the earth. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel and then visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kalasa Sightseeing (OFF road Jeep drive)
Morning after breakfast at 8.30 AM, and OFF road Jeep drive (on direct payment basis)
sightseeing at Kalasa, visit the following places Kyatanamakki
- hill station with a spectacular landscape located near Horanadu and fully off road route 4x4 jeeps plays around the hill base to top and offers a superb scenic beauty at top of the hill and nearby hills are breath-taking. Then visit to Ambathirtha
- one of the beautiful and stunning spots located amid tranquility of the thick forest. The river is dotted with black rocks that jut out forming a landscape of assorted shapes and sizes. Many Kannada movies have been shot at this beautiful place. From here, you can enjoy awesome views of Anebetta (Elephant Hill) looming on the horizon.
Enjoy the beauty and play in the water (only if the water flow is slow
). However, be careful when entering the water because there are whirlpools and strong undercurrents that can wash you away. Then proceed to the Hanging Bridge
, a beautiful Hanging Bridge is built across River Bhadra. Then drive to Abragudige Waterfalls
(OPTIONAL AND ONLY DURING MONSOON SEASON), a beautiful waterfall located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. This beautiful waterfall is located in a private estate and in a scenic place. Here you can enjoy the beauty of the place and also you play in the waterfall. After enjoying in the waterfall.
Finally, proceed to Hallimane House
(Halli means Village
and Mane means House
), a 210 year old well maintained house located 4 Km from Horanadu. The Hallimane family is well known in Kalasa. There is a shop beside Hallimane house where you can pick up coffee, tea, honey and pain-relieving healing oils here. Here you can have a Special Natural drink on direct payment basis (a combination of soda with 6 masalas and 18 herbs). Evening, drive to Horanadu
. Horanadu is a place of enchanting natural landscape in Chikmagalur district. First visit Horanadu View Point, where you have beautiful view of Horanadu and surrounding hills. Then visit ancient temple of the goddess Annapoorneshwari here has been restored and renamed the Adi – Shaktyatmaka Shree Annapoorneshwari
. The main deity of Annapoorneshwari is made of gold. It is said that a person who seeks the blessings of Goddess would never have any scarcity for food in life. Get the divine blessings of Goddess Annapoorneshwari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Kalasa - Kudremukh National Park - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to beautiful Tea Estate at Samse
. Samse is located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. The tea estate is very beautiful and scenic where nature has spread a loving carpet of green. The Sri Sarva Siddhi Ganapathy temple in the middle of the tea estate adds more beauty to the place and one will feel that he is in the cradle of nature and God. This awesome place will take some time to enjoy the beauty of the nature. Then drive to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Enroute, enjoy the amazing beauty of Kudremukh National Park
and then visit Karkala
known for single stone 41.5 feet statue of Gommateshwara (Lord Bahubali)
- the second tallest in Karnataka. On arrival at Udupi, check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Udupi - Maravanthe Beach - Murudeshwara
Morning, after the breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Anegudde Vinayaka Temple
- located in Kumbhashi 9 Km from Udupi. It is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and one of the seven Mukti places of Karnataka. Then drive to Maravanthe Beach
- a hidden gem as far as beach destinations in India are concerned. Maravanthe has the Arabian Sea to its right and the Sauparnika River on its left adding a different charm to it. Take in the picturesque views and enjoy the beauty of this Virgin beach. Then visit Ottinene beach
is a scenic beach in coastal Karnataka, popular because of an elevated cliff that offers captivating views of the beach below. The shallow beach area, with hills in one corner is safe, scenic and photogenic. There is Kshitija Nesara dhama - a small park overlooking Ottinene beach. Then drive to Murudeshwara
- a beach destination lies along the Arabian Sea in Uttara Kannada district. Murudeshwara is another name of the Hindu god, Lord Shiva as this place is a popular pilgrimage site. Murudeshwar is also popular for the world's second-tallest Shiva statue (123 feet). On arrival at Murudeshwara, check in to the hotel and then visit the temple and then play in the mighty sea waters splashing against the surface of the beach or go for water sports and other activities. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Murudeshwara - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Murudeshwara Tour Package.