Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Mangalore - Coorg Tour Package (05N/06D)
Package Name: Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Mangalore - Coorg Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Belur, Kalasa, Kudremukh National Park, Udupi, Karkala, Mangalore and Coorg
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Belur - Kalasa
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore drive to Belur
, which is located on the banks of the River Yagachi, a star shaped temple with hand lathe-turned filigreed pillars and sculptures will take your breath away. The temple, perched on a star shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza and one of the finest examples of Hoysala workmanship. Visit this beautiful temple and then drive to Kalasa
, a small scenic town situated in the Western Ghats of Chikmagalur district and blessed by nature with beautiful hills, rivers, valleys, viewpoints, waterfalls, forests, coffee/tea estates, temples, etc. Kalasa is one of the important shooting destinations of Karnataka and many south Indian movies are shot at this beautiful heaven on the earth. On arrival at Kalasa, check in to the hotel and then visit Kalaseshwara Temple
is situated in Kalasa on the banks of Bhadra River. The Shiva linga present here has been installed by Sage Agasthya himself along with the silver dome. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kalasa - Kudremukh National Park - Udupi
After breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to beautiful Tea Estate at Samse
. Samse is located at a distance of 10 Km from Kalasa. The tea estate is very beautiful and scenic where nature has spread a loving carpet of green. The Sri Sarva Siddhi Ganapathy temple in the middle of the tea estate adds more beauty to the place and one will feel that he is in the cradle of nature and God. This awesome place will take some time to enjoy the beauty of the nature. Then drive to Udupi
. Udupi is a important tourist destination and temple town located in the coastal Karnataka. Enroute, enjoy the amazing beauty of Kudremukh National Park
and then visit Karkala
known for single stone 41.5 feet statue of Gommateshwara (Lord Bahubali)
- the second tallest in Karnataka. On arrival at Udupi, check into the hotel and visit the Panoramic view of Malpe Beach. At the mouth of the Malpe River, about 6 km from Udupi, is the natural harbor of Malpe, an important fishing centre that enriches Karnataka's coastline with its wonderful beach. Later, visit St Mary's Island (closed during the monsoon season)
. The island is 300m long and 100m wide and has a few palm trees. Then go for a walk in the Malpe beach
. Evening visit to Sri Krishna Temple
- a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and Dvaita Matha located in the city of Udupi. Sri Krishna Temple is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Udupi - Moodbidri - Mangalore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Kunjarugiri
- a village in Udupi popular for a hill, known as Durga Betta, on which stands a temple of Durga. Parashurama installed the idol in the Kunjaru hill. After getting the diving blessings, drive to Moodbidri
- important seat of Jainism. There are several Jain temples in Moodbidri. Visit Thousand Pillars Temple
(Saavira Kambada Basadi) - most ornate of the Jain temples of this region. This is a large granite temple built in 1430 A.D. The 2.5 metres tall bronze image of Lord Chandranatha Swami in the sanctum of this basadi is considered to be very sacred. Then drive to Mangalore
- proclaimed as the gateway to
Karnataka and lies nestled between the blue waters Arabian Sea and the towering hills of Western Ghats mountain range. Enroute, visit Pilikula Nisargadhama
, a zoo and theme park featuring several wild animals amidst nature to provide a rejuvenating experience. Pilikula attracts nature lovers, botanists, zoologists and students to study the vast variety of plants and animals found here. Tourists can explore the landscape, the dense rainforest and the ponds in the region. There is also a zoo, a botanical garden, a water park, a science centre and an artisan village. On arrival at Mangalore, check in to the hotel and visit Panambur Beach
, the most visited beach and it is popular for its picturesque sunsets, the beautiful port area and a picnic spot for tourists and locals alike and offers very good views of the sunset. Panambur Beach is also Known for its cleanliness and safety. Panambur beach has Jet ski rides, Boating, Dolphin viewing. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Mangalore - Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India nestled in the Western Ghats
. On arrival at Coorg, proceed for the sightseeing at Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Coorg Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done by trained Naturalists. You can also enjoy river rafting, trekking and fishing at Dubare. Then proceed to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. Return to the hotel and relax. Evening, drive to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalanagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Coorg - Bangalore
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Kalasa - Kudremukh - Udupi - Mangalore - Coorg Tour Package.